We keep our eye on the game, not you!
However, if you wish to not share such information or data initially or subsequently decide to withdraw the information or data so already shared, Justicepoker.com shall have the liberty to withhold access to Justicepoker.com and you shall not be entitled to raise any objection in this regard. Any withdrawal of the consent to share information or data shall be sent in writing to support@Justicepoker.com.
How Justicepoker.com Collects Information
- We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
- We also collect information on the transactions you undertake, but not the details of payment cards used.
- The personal information that we collect may include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which we, or undertakings engaged by us for such purpose, shall undertake.
- When you visit Justicepoker.com, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site and/or the address of the website which you may have used to link to Justicepoker.com. [We do not log e-mail addresses of web site visitors.]
- When you visit Justicepoker.com, cookies may be stored in your computer. A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies assigned by the servers of Justicepoker.com may be used to personalize your experience on Justicepoker.com. Moreover, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management and security purposes.
- Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of Justicepoker.com when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on Justicepoker.com in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not Justicepoker.com.
Usage of collected information:
- Creating and managing player accounts and records.
- Administering player accounts.
- Providing and personalizing our services.
- Dealing with your enquirers and requests.
- Notifying you about updates to our software and/or services.
- Ensuring we are able to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities by verifying the accuracy of any information you give us.
- Audits and general regulatory compliance, crime prevention and prosecution of offenders including, where appropriate, dealing with requests for information by authorized entities for the sharing of information.
- Providing you with information about and support for products and services.
- Marketing our services or products or those of other entities within our group of companies.
- Supporting any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the personal information.
- Periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to Justicepoker.com for market research and advertising purposes and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of Justicepoker.com. collectively, the “Purposes”.
- When you register your email address with Justicepoker.com, you agree to receive email communications from Justicepoker.com entities specifically authorized by Justicepoker.com and other users.
- You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program, we will send emails to the referred person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- The data which is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, we cannot guarantee any security for such information. We strongly recommend that players do not share any financial information or other sensitive information with other players.
- When you register with Justicepoker.com, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password. JusticePoker is not responsible for any activity which is undertaken when your password is used. We advise you not to disclose your password to anyone. If you are aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Justicepoker.com.
Disclosure Of Information
- Any companies within our group and to their employees who require such information.
- Any third parties service providers who enable us to improve your gaming experience, including payment processors and data verifiers.
- Any third parties operations service providers.
- Any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing the books or those who need to access such information for the purpose of advising us.
- Third-party market research and advertising companies or firms.
- Any regulatory body or authorized entity that may have any reasonable requirement to access such personal information.
- Any potential purchasers or investors.
We have implemented stringent security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the information you provide us. Ensuring the information is under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of this information, are obliged to respect your privacy. Our platform uses the best available means to maintain data privacy and to protect your information from being lost or misused.
Mergers and Other Events Requiring Transfer
If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or be deemed insolvent, or be acquired by a third party or merge with a third party or sell all or part of our assets or transfer substantially all or part of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share personal and all other information gathered through our services to potential stakeholders.
Protection of Children
The services provided by Justicepoker.com are not intended for or directed to minors. All players are mandated to provide documentation for their age proof, indicating their age is of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any personal information submitted by or collected from you. In the unfortunate event of finding any data discrepancies related to age, the platform reserves the rights to deactivate the player profile and eliminate the information from our records.
Winnings and cash-outs are kept strictly confidential. All this information is stored in a secure operating environment. The only caveat surpassing the confidentiality policy is the requirement of the information by law, regulation or any government or competent regulatory authority.
By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of information provided by you to Justicepoker.com and its partners and affiliates.
We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our Terms and Conditions of use and of applicable law. By using our website, you authorize us, our employees, agents and suppliers to use your personal information and to disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us.
By filling your mobile number on our site, you are giving Fanmade11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional activity/events conducted by Justicepoker.com and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third party communication whatsoever.